Kurkrue/Cheetos food machine. Kurkrue/Cheetos are special extruded snacks, very crunchy and great in taste. They are made by a special extrusion process. The corn grits are moisturized in the flour mixer with water and fed to the rotary head extruder. In the extruder, due to the two rotary plates, the corn grits are squeezed and twisted to curls shapes. The cutting knifes can cut into required lengths. The Kurkure/Cheetos are fried in
cooking oil or toasted in oven and then cooled before flavoring. Seasoning is sprayed on the surface to achieve different favorable tastes. Due to the delicious flavors and nutrition, it is quite popular with consumers.
Rugged construction designed can confrim kurkue extruder process continuous
Easy clean and maintain
speed control of feed screw
Motors are efficient heavy duty.
Manual head gap controlled by mechanical ratchet.Easy access to extruder component.
Screw and barrels and made of alloy steel die head bolts and nuts are of high tension
1. Free consultation service before, during, and after sales;
2. Free project planning and design services;
3. Free debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
4. Free long distance shipping management from seller's factory to named place by buyer;
5. Free maintenance and operating training personally;
6. Free new production techniques and formulas;
7. Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service;